National Fudge Day is June 16th! Celebrate with some Butter Pecan Fudge, Red Velvet Fudge, Pecan Praline Fudge, Butterfinger Fudge, Brownie Swirl Fudge, Potato Chip Fudge and more!
June 16th is National Fudge Day!
There are so many delicious, easy fudge recipes out there perfect for celebrating National Fudge Day with, though do we really need an excuse to make and eat fudge? Haha!
I did some digging, and it’s a little tough to say, but it seems what can be agreed upon is that fudge was invented when a confectioner in the 1800’s made a bad batch of caramels and said “oh fudge”, but discovered that the mistake was actually not because it was creamy and delicious.
How Can I Celebrate National Fudge Day?
- Make your favorite fudge recipe, or try a new one.
- Share fudge recipes on your social media – this helps your friends and family find great recipes, and the extra views helps recipe bloggers as well.
- Buy fudge from your local bakery.
- Share fudge with friends and family.
- Have ice cream with hot fudge.
Now, Let’s See Those Fudge Recipes!
Butterfinger Fudge from A BaJillian Recipes
Butter Pecan Fudge Recipe from Growing Up Gabel
Mexican Fudge from I Heart Naptime
Mint Brownie Swirl Fudge from Inside BruCrew Life
Turtle Fudge from Live Well Bake Often
White Pecan Praline Fudge from Living Sweet Moments
Piña Colada Fudge from Mom on Timeout
Creme Brulee Fudge from Not Quite Nigella
White Red Velvet Fudge from The Café Sucre Farine
Potato Chip and Pretzel Fudge from What’s Gaby Cooking